Physics Teaching Resources
- American Association of Physics Teachers – AAPT’s mission is to enhance the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching.
- PhET – creates free interactive math and science simulations. PhET sims are based on extensive education research and engage students through an intuitive, game-like environment where students learn through exploration and discovery.
- Physics Aviary – creates cross-platform, run-anywhere, programs to help physics students around the world master the big ideas in physics.
- Pivot Interactives – “We make teaching science with active learning and scientific phenomena engaging and easy.”
- Positive Physics – “We built a curriculum of over 3000 questions and 300 instructional videos out of my classroom in a South Memphis high school. The site is designed to replace a traditional textbook and make learning engaging for students of all backgrounds. It also saves time for teachers so they can focus on their students.”
- Universe & more – Educational physics games and learning resources designed to build your intuition for physics concepts.
- Desmos – offers best-in-class calculators, digital math activities, and a curriculum to help every student love math and love learning math.
- A Free Particle – Physics Interactives
- Large Collection of Physics Resources – If you know who created this list please email us.
Comments or suggestions for other resources to share?